Easy to Understand Information that You Can Trust
Positive feedback from clients:
- Always demonstrates high level of professionalism
- Offers unique and valuable perspective
- Doesn't overstate values or understate difficulties
- Knowledge of my business helps me avoid land mines
- Frequently educates me on issues and outcomes
- Provides credible and compelling data
- Continuing Professional Education credits provided
Ethical Code of Conduct
Every profession follows a professional code of conduct that serves as a guideline for the practitioners.
From the client’s personal information to their conversations or correspondence everything should be treated with absolute confidentiality. The solution provider must obtain the consent of the client before disclosing any information.
2. Integrity and Honesty
- The solution provider must ensure that all verbal and written promotional material and advertisements are truthful, honest, decent and compliant with the law. No misleading information or advice should be given to the client, nor any false claims about the results of the solution process made.
- The solution provider must not prolong a relationship when it is evident that the client is no longer benefiting from it, and should instead encourage the client to make a change to, or to terminate the agreement.
- The solution provider must seek to avoid conflicts of interest and openly disclose any such conflicts.
- The solution provider should accurately disclose qualifications, expertise, experience, and any other credentials.
- The coach should maintain appropriate and accurate records of his/her work with the client.
Treat every client with honor and dignity, respect the clients’ values, and goals, and exhibit sensitivity to cultural, regional and linguistic differences.
5. Self-monitoring The solution provider has the responsibility to monitor and maintain fitness to practice at a level that enables an effective
Supervision is the practice of discussing specific client issues with one or more colleagues in order to gain additional insight. Supervision extends the solution provider's understanding supports and encourages self-monitoring.
It is important to conduct supervision under strict confidentiality. The client’s name and identifying information disguised during this process.
The solution provider should strive to augment and increase competence by participating in relevant training and appropriate continuing professional development. It is the responsibility of the coach to ensure of new practices, standards, technologies, and legal requirements as are relevant to the profession of solution provider by participating in appropriate and relevant instruction.